300k RUSA Sat 3/26 Downtown Houston to Fayetteville

Chris Michels

Mar 22, 2022, 4:39:41 AMMar 22
to Houston Randonneurs
This Saturday's ride starts downtown. There are several parking garages downtown that you can park in.
I plan on riding from my house to the start.
I also plan on starting @ 06:00am but feel free to start at any time that is most convenient for you.
Be sure to email me you electronic RWGPS, Garmin or similar file along with your total time to complete the ride and your RUSA Number to get credit for the ride.

my email is cmic...@gmail.com
for any emergencies, or if you DNF, please feel free to call my cell phone 832-703-9640

I hope to see y'all this Saturday,

Sincerely,

Chris Michels

Alison Carey

Mar 22, 2022, 7:37:48 AMMar 22
to Chris Michels, Houston Randonneurs
Chris, thanks so much for hosting.
Alison

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2022, at 03:39, Chris Michels <cmic...@gmail.com> wrote:

This Saturday's ride starts downtown. There are several parking garages downtown that you can park in.

Visit our homepage at:
http://www.houstonrandonneurs.org

When in doubt, ride your bike!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Houston Randonneurs" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/houstonrandonneurs/26e9ab71-1ff5-4c7f-bd97-9dbed745abbfn%40googlegroups.com.