Independence (Wildflower Express) 200K Perm on Saturday, Nov 7

wjbi...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2020, 10:01:55 PM11/4/20
to Houston Randonneurs
I'm riding the Independence (Wildflower Express) 200K Perm on Saturday, Nov 7 departing the Brookshire Police Station at 5 AM.  If anyone would like to join me please register and let me know.  This start is before sunrise so you will need night gear and lights.
Regards,
Wally

Dave Rich

Nov 5, 2020, 1:52:04 PM11/5/20
to Houston Randonneurs
Wally,

I might be in for this. Been trying for awhile now to get restarted on my R-12 and having some scheduling conflicts. Are you ok with a distanced tag along rider? Just tested negative last week if that is any help. I remember our last 200k, the conversation made it fly by, other than me bonking hard on the last 20 miles, hahaha.

I know id feel better at least having 2 riders in sight on some sections of this route from what Ive seen on street view.

- David