RUSA's Voler order

Dan Driscoll

Jun 19, 2023, 3:52:31 PM6/19/23
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Fellow Randos……

Thank you very much to all that have placed a Voler order for Coustom RUSA Apparel, if you’ve not yet, there is still a little time to do so.

I’m hoping the word is out on the streets, by now, and that all have viewed the offerings, if not click the links below.

RUSA has 5 different Voler apparel orders in progress, with less than a week until the ordering window closes. We do not know when or even if these designs will be offered again.

As of this morning 3 of these orders have met the minimums, and two have not. The Blue and Pink RUSA Kits and the Yellow Reflective Vest have met the minimums and will be produced.

The Pink and Orange Reflective Vests have not yet met the minimum, if they don’t meet the minimum, you will have the option of picking another color for your Reflective Vest or getting a full refund. If one of the two colors (Pink or Orange) does not meet the minimum, and the other does, you’ll have the option to pick between the Yellow and the other color that does make it’s minimum, or get your money back.

If you were planning on ordering a Pink or Orange RUSA Reflective Vest, please pull the trigger sooner than latter, we are keeping track of orders in hopes that both the Pink and Orange RUSA Reflective vests orders will meet the minimums and there will be no need for any scrambling ;=)

Sales Pitch…. These Voler Reflective Vests are considered by most to be the best on the market, and far superior to most ( if not all ) other Vests. They have a heavy two way zipper, 3 pockets in the back, a breathable backing, and the fabric is much lighter, compact-able, and technical, than the standard reflective vests. They meet PBP standard in terms of Hi Vis and square inches of reflectivity, but are not certified, most plan to use them at PBP, but they are a valuable clothing item, even if not going to PBP. They only come in Race Cut, so size up or call Voler to make sure you get what you need, they are not returnable. They will ship Aug 4th.

Thank you,
DanD

Click the top link to see all offering categories.
https://www.voler.com/Hubs/Team/R02941/

Yellow Hi Vis RUSA Reflective Vest only

Orange Hi Vis RUSA Reflective Vest only

Pink Hi Vis RUSA Reflective Vest only
Ralph Juarez
Voler Custom Sales
ral...@voler.com
Cycling Apparel - USA Made
21 Saratoga Ave
Grover Beach, CA 93433
800-488-6537 ext. 216

Fellow Rando’s…..

RUSA has been without a National Jersey for years, and has never had a 'Full Kit' offering, including arm warmers, knee warmers, vests, caps, jerseys, shorts and jackets…. Now we do.

There are two full Kits on offer one Pink and one Red, White and Blue.

In addition to the kits, we have 3 colors of reflective vests available, Orange, Yellow and Pink. These vests are more expensive than the ones in the RUSA on line store….. they are much lighter, have 3 pockets in the back, a two a way zipper and the fabric is much more technical. These vests are compliant with the PBP rules, in terms of Hi Vis and square inches of relfective, but are not certified as such. I’ll be wearing one a PBP.

All orders will be direct with Voler. The ordering window closes June 26th, and will be shipped Aug 4th, in time for PBP.

For all 5 of these categories we’ll need 25 items each, for the orders to go on to production. There is a chance that not all of the reflective vest colors will make it, in which case you’ll be refunded. For the Kits a combination of gloves, caps, jerseys, shorts….. will all count toward the 25 minimum. It’s my hope that we will make all the minimums.

Thank you,
DanD

Dan Driscoll

Jun 21, 2023, 6:34:41 PM6/21/23
to B -RUSA Google Group, Randon, Ralph Juarez
Thank you Randos…..

All 5 of the RUSA Voler “Hubs” (color ways) have met their minimums, so you may order any color of RUSA Reflective Vest with out worries.

In addition if you have ordered items from more than one “Hub" you may be entitled to a refund for some of your shipping expenses. Please contact Ralph Juarez at Voler for a credit at ral...@voler.com

Please rap up your online Voler Shopping before the end of the week when the ordering window will be closing. Even if you don’t need a Jersey, the gloves, caps and sun sleeves are a nice way to show your RUSA Pride.

Ordering links below…..

Thanks Tons,
DanD