September Houston Rides

Chris Michels

Sep 6, 2023, 4:51:26 AM9/6/23
to Houston Randonneurs
Attention all Houston Rando Riders,

I have added several rides for this month,

9/9    200K, 300k, and 400k options
9/16  200K, 300K, and 400k options
9/30  200K, 300K, and 400K options

These rides all start in Brookshire at the Brookshire police station.

We start our rides at 6 am promptly, if you register and are not able to make it for the beginning ride photo please make sure you contact the RBA, Chris Michels 832-703-9640

Night riding gear is required for all of these rides since we start before sunrise.

The weather is getting better but it is still hot so make sure you are prepared for the afternoon heat and almost chilly at night.

I hope that anyone who wants to ride will come out, and if you are a maybe, please register for the ride easier to cancel than show up and not get credit for a ride you have not registered for.

For any registration issues please text me or call me, I do screen my calls, and I work nights so if I don't answer or respond right away its not being done maliciously.

Sincerely,

Chris Michels
Houston Randonneurs, RBA