Please vote for ME ;=)

Dan Driscoll

Nov 2, 2020, 3:55:24 PM11/2/20
to Dan Driscoll, Dan Driscoll
As many of you know, I’m running for the RUSA Board.

Lots of Great choices this year, which is positive and encouraging.

Randos tell me that they read all of the RUSA Candidate statements and are more confused, than before they read them ;=)

How to Pick?

Some say blow up the candidates photos and pick the one with the biggest smile. Others say pick the one with a lucky RUSA number.

Another thought, that we are seeing from other areas of the country is to pick a contender that would be good representation for your region!!!!!!!

The RBA’s in the North feel they have been under represented on the RUSA Board and have a candidate that they are campaigning hard for…. Bravo !!
California has a candidate that is extremely qualified, currently there are 3 California Board Members.
The West Coast has been well represented over the history of RUSA, with over 50 percent of The RUSA Board members being from the West Coast over the years, there are 3 good candidates from the West Coast on the Ballot.

Out of 21 years of RUSA with 7 Board/ year = about 150 Board Member Years, The South, namely Texas and all of the neighboring states, has only had One Board Member for One year. 1/150 Representation. If you’d like to see our Central Southern Region have some representation, please take the time to vote today for Dan Driscoll and Joel Lawrence.

If you live in Texas or have been to a Brevet in Texas you likely know me (Dan Driscoll), this email is to introduce Joel. I’ve known Joel for many years, he’s humble, has an unbelievable personality, is generous with his time, has Rando volunteered tons, and deserves your vote.

Our Region, The Mid-South has different issues than much of the country, it would be good to have an ear on the Board, when you want it ;=), but it’s more than just having a ear….. it’s about having a Board Members that are passionate about Rando, willing to work, energetic, compassionate and wiling to consider others perspectives.

Please take the time to Vote, now….. It’s just too easy to forget, and if we are going to have a chance, we’ll need everyone to vote.

Please also become a campaigner and help round up your Rando friends and fellow club members.

If you have a particular concern, please feel free to email me.

Thanks Tons, DanD