Saturday 200km

Alison Carey

Dec 4, 2022, 9:02:12 PM12/4/22
to Houston Randonneurs
Hi riders!
Please consider riding the 200km on Saturday. Sign up on the HR a website. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks
Alison

Sent from my iPhone

wjbi...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2022, 7:12:30 PM12/5/22
to Houston Randonneurs
For some of us this is has been our traditional Christmas Holiday ride with a stop for lunch at Royer's Cafe in Round Top.  For those interested in stopping for lunch, a group of us plan to depart from Levine Park on Main Street in Sealy at 5:30 AM so we can arrive in Round Top at 11:00 AM, when Royer's opens.  They fill up pretty quick for lunch.

If you think you might join us let me know.

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Wally

wjbi...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2022, 9:45:24 PM12/6/22
to Houston Randonneurs
I've attached the Cue Sheet and a Brevet Card for any old timers out there.
Regards,
Wally

BrevetCue-Sealy200K_191214.xls
BrevetCard-Sealy101222.doc

wjbi...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2022, 12:47:35 PM12/7/22
to Houston Randonneurs
By the way....I'm one of the old timers!
Regards,
Wally

Craig

Dec 7, 2022, 9:13:29 PM12/7/22
to Houston Randonneurs
just registered see ya Sat.  Craig

Dave Rich

Dec 9, 2022, 5:10:02 PM12/9/22
to Houston Randonneurs
Ill be there for the lunch group! See everyone in the morning.

- David