Fwd: [RUSA-RBA] PBP qualifier date range for 2023 and more RUSA volunteer time off

Alison Carey

Aug 4, 2022, 12:47:50 PMAug 4
to Houston Randonneurs
Some of the PBP info may be of interest to the group. Thanks. Alison

Begin forwarded message:

From: Rob Hawks <rob....@gmail.com>
Date: August 4, 2022 at 11:05:03 CDT
To: RUSA RBAs <r...@rusa.org>
Subject: [RUSA-RBA] PBP qualifier date range for 2023 and more RUSA volunteer time off

Hello RBAs,

I have a question in with the ACP to confirm when the last date for qualifiers for PBP will be in 2023. I will report back when I've gotten confirmation. In the past it has been the very end of June, but again, I'll confirm when I get a response from the ACP.

Also, like a month or so ago, as August progresses and especially this week, a number of RUSA volunteers are away. There are backup volunteers in place but be aware there may be a delay in response time. Always good to use the group email for a given area. For example, use bre...@rusa.org if you have an calendar or results submission question.

Thanks and hope everyone is having a great summer.

rob