Dec 4 Holiday Brevet

wjbi...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2021, 3:17:09 PM11/28/21
to Houston Randonneurs
For those interested in stopping in Round Top for lunch at Royer's, I'm starting at 5:00 AM to arrive by 11:00 when Royer's opens.  If you would like to join me for lunch please let me know by Friday, Dec 3 so that I can let Royer's know how many riders to expect.

Also, for anyone riding, the Sealy Christmas Parade is scheduled for Dec 4 as well.  Last year we almost had our cars towed (thank you Alison for saving us) because we parked along Main St. in front of the Park.  To avoid any potential issues this year I would consider parking near Hwy 36.  I am going to plan on parking along the street or in the parking lot of the Citizens State Bank at the corner of Hwy 36 and Main St and will start from the Chevron at the corner of Hwy 36 and Main St.

Regards,
Wally