Fw: [RUSA-RBA] Centenary Medals - individual sale

A Carey

Sep 14, 2021, 7:44:26 AM9/14/21
to Houston Randonneurs

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dave Thompson <tho...@pobox.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2021, 05:31:36 AM CDT
Subject: [RUSA-RBA] Centenary Medals - individual sale

I opened up the centenary medals for individual sale around 5pm EDT yesterday, put a notice on Facebook and orders have been flooding in.  I'm sure that not everyone has seen the FB post so if you have a way of notifying the riders who did NOT have a medal handed to them, that would be much appreciated.

Once orders slow down, I'll be verifying them against results and the already-distributed list (so that members don't end up with two) and organizing the mailing.  I'm expecting that won't happen for about a month.

Cheers ...

Dave.