Fw: Rolling Out + RUSA Mission statement + Centenary Brevet: 9-11-2021

A Carey

Jul 20, 2021, 4:56:00 PM7/20/21
to Houston Randonneurs
A 9/11 200 km brevet has been added to the Houston Randonneurs' Calendar: Houston Randonneurs

Please consider joining for this ride.  We plan to start at 6AM and registration is now open.

Thanks
Alison

Jul 23, 2021, 5:37:55 PM7/23/21
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs, Hill Country Randonneurs E-Mail Group, Houston Randonneurs E-Mail Group, West Tx Randonneurs
HI all,

If you haven't updated your contact info with RUSA lately, you may be missing out on a cool new offering!  RUSA is adding the "Between Controls" e-newsletter as another way to keep us connected between the magazine arrivals.

Hope you'll update your info on the members page, especially if you didn't get the inaugural one sent out last week :)

Pam Wright