Fwd: [LSR] Fwd: [RUSA-RBA] RUSA Help Wanted -Advertising Committee

A Carey

May 12, 2021, 10:44:40 PMMay 12
to Houston Randonneurs
All, please see the note from DanD below.

Alison

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: 'Dan Driscoll' via Lone * Star * Randonneurs <Talk...@googlegroups.com>
Date: May 12, 2021 at 21:37:21 CDT
To: LSR Group <Talk...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [LSR] Fwd: [RUSA-RBA] RUSA Help Wanted -Advertising Committee

FYI…. Please let me know if anyone is interested…..

Help Wanted for a RUSA’s Advertising Committee..

By far, RUSA's biggest expense is The American Randonneur Magizine, about 10k per issue or 40k per year. To help offset this expense RUSA volunteers solicit relevant advertisers to purchase printed ads in the AR.

Finding new companies with Rando related products / services and inviting them to place ads in our quarterly Magizine may be an art form, that some could generate satisfaction from doing.

Do you know a company that would be a good match for RUSA, and willing to purchase a very reasonably priced ad in our Magizine?

RUSA would like to expand beyond just printed ads. Ideas for a “Support our Sponsors” page on the RUSA website have been tossed around, would that be easier to market, would you or someone you know be willing to work this?

Ideas like, advertisers having coupons incorporated in their adds to track sales from their RUSA ads are great ideas.

Other ideas would be helpful, but the best start may be to volunteer to join the RUSA Advertising Committee.