Feb/ March Rides

A Carey

Feb 7, 2022, 9:27:06 PM2/7/22
to Houston Randonneurs
Hello Cyclists,

The next brevets are scheduled for 2/19 and details can be found here: Houston Randonneurs  There will be a 200 and 300 km.  Please contact me if you cannot make the 2/19 but are interested in a pre-ride.

I have also added 300km Houston route (starting in Houston rather than Brookshire) to the approved brevets which goes from Houston to Fayetteville and back, formally known as the Houston to Fayetteville Ultimate Ride (HTFU). Chris has offered to host it on Saturday March 26 at 7 AM.  May need to do some recon for parking if you join.  You can also sign up for it on the Houston Randonneurs website.

Any questions, issues, or schedule request welcome.

Thanks
Alison