Riding the Brunes Mill Perm 05/08

wjbi...@gmail.com

May 4, 2021, 9:47:02 PMMay 4
to Houston Randonneurs
If you want to get your May ride in come join me on Saturday 05/08 and ride the Brunes Mill Perm to Fayetteville and back.  I intend to depart the Brookshire Police station at 5:00 AM.

Let me know if you would like to join me.

Regards,
Wally

A Carey

May 5, 2021, 9:09:11 AMMay 5
to Houston Randonneurs, wjbi...@gmail.com
Wally, thanks for sending out this invite.  There are no May brevets scheduled so please consider this opportunity to get your ride in this month!

Thanks
Alison Carey

Visit our homepage at:
http://www.houstonrandonneurs.org

When in doubt, ride your bike!

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Houston Randonneurs" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/houstonrandonneurs/83ca48ad-d373-4429-8d84-2952da43ecf0n%40googlegroups.com.