Riders Wanted !!!!!

Dan Driscoll

May 3, 2023, 5:16:50 PM5/3/23
to Talk...@googlegroups.com, B -Houston Randonneurs, B -Hill Country Randonneurs, B -RUSA Google Group, Randon
Dearest Rando Junkies….

Lone Star Randonneurs (Dallas, TX) will have it's annual Memorial Weekend Brevet Binge, starting May 27th.

Our own Pam Wright, will be Hosting an ACP 200km, 300km, 400km, 600km and 1,000km.

Although you can go ahead and register for PBP with only 3 of the qualifiers done, this would be a good change to knock out whatever you are missing, and in a PBP year you can substitute a longer Brevet, so even if you just lack a 200km, why not do the 1,000km?

The 600km and 1,000km are clover leaf routes, that start in finish at the Host Hotel (with swimming pool) in Greenville, Texas. I’ll be working on Hotel pricing next week, and Pam will post details to the LSR google discussion group, soon.

Pam, myself and some out of state riders are currently planning the 1,000km. You know it’s all about RUSA Cups and ACP Randonneur 5,000 and Randonneur 10,000km Awards, right?

All of these Rotues will earn you the State of Texas and Oklahoma.

There will be a medal awarded for all finishers of The Hound Dog 1,000km.

Please feel free to email if you have interest or questions. We’d especially like to know if you think you might join us for the 1,000km.

DanD