DRUGS SHOULD BE MARKETED AS POISON LEGALLY; AS MEDICINE BY PERMISSION; AND NEVER AS PARTY-FUN!

Intelligent Party

Sep 4, 2021, 3:50:56 PM9/4/21
Drugs OUGHT *NOT* be marketed as recreation! Drugs OUGHT *NOT* be marketed as
party-fun!

Drugs OUGHT BE marketed as over-the-counter poison, because that's what they are!

Poison!

Drugs OUGHT BE marketed as over-the-counter MEDICINE by permission ONLY! Like Advil!

BUT, ALL DRUGS OUGHT TO BE FOR SALE ON DEMAND, SOMEHOW! THEY OUGHT TO BE, AND
ANYONE DISAGREEING WITH THIS, IS WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

GUILTY!

YOU ARE GUILTY DEA! YOU ARE GUILTY JUDGE! GUILTY! YOU ARE GUILTY POLITICIAN WHO
DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME! YOU ARE GUILTY VOTER WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME! GUILTY!
GUILTY LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO MURDER THE JEWS, AND GUILTY LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO ENSLAVE
THE BLACKS! THE LAW IS REAL. THE LAW IS SCIENCE. THE LAW IS NOT THE
MAKE-BELIEVE OF A DICTATOR, BE HE A VOTER OR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE! CHOOSE
FREEDOM OR BE GUILTY!

okay, so back to what I was saying anyway,

You can't LEGALLY sell snake oil as a cure for cancer. You can only say "snake
oil is a cure for cancer," if you *don't* sell it; and you can only sell snake oil
as the useless snake oil it is! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_oil

Capitalism wants to sell you NOTHING: - a Star, land on Mars, Hawaiian sea water,
and Capitalism wants to sell you something, that hurts you - Drugs! Capitalism
just wants to profit, hence CONSUMER PROTECTIONS, and EMPLOYEE PROTECTIONS -
regulation of commerce - have merit!

But it's my body, my Spraypaint, and my right to huff it! God damn it!

God damn it!

It's my glue!

MY PROPERTY!!!

You have a right to possess property. You don't have a right to larceny - that
is, intent to deprive another of stolen property. Hence you do not have a right,
to knowingly possess stolen property. Current statutes are supposed to be based
on such common law, legal principles. Not on malarkey.

Prohibitions of possession, hang on the notion that there is no right to possess
property, and this is an abject LIE.

Also, it'd be drugs which are a mental impediment, and likely to be frivolously
used, that would be sold out of sight, out of mind. All drugs ought to be for
sale on demand, over the counter, somehow. AS POISON!

Who passed these drug laws, and infringed upon OUR RIGHT TO SELF-PRESCRIPTION?!
Both infringements are ABJECT, HORRIBLE, HORRIFYING; CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. Our
right to self-prescribe is legal and just. Our right to own drugs, and use them,
is a fact. It's my body, and my spray paint, and my right to huff it; though I don't.

Those who passed these drug laws, are mad scientists, crazies and criminals,
perhaps the self-condemning. We should not be bound by the idiots of yesterday.
"The world belongs usufruct to the living." - Thomas Jefferson, 1789

Drugs with habit potential ought to be distributed in a separate part of the
store, BEHIND A CURTAIN, or through a SEPARATE NUMBER-ONLY, MARKED ENTRANCE.
DISTRIBUTING HABITUAL USE DRUGS - OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND, will help reduce
recidivist use among those willing to stop.

No one believes that drugs are wrong; because DRUGS ARE NOT WRONG! DRUGS ARE BAD!

Drugs with potential for recreational use, ought to carry instructions, saying:
"this is a poisonous drug, not intended for recreational use. However if you use
recreationally, it is superior to use in this manner:"

For every day you use a drug, don't use it for three. If you've been using daily,
quit for two months, and go back to this max use. This is use, rather than abuse.
Twice per month is better, and is the way most sane people party. If you drink
liquor merely three nights per week, you will seriously become an alcoholic. 25
million people are alcoholics in America and drink 10 or more drinks per day. This
is 1/2 a fifth. 140 million more merely use. More serious alcoholics drink 1 to
two fifths per day, that's 25-50 drinks! A few, a handle, that's 60!

Drugs are actually A SOCIAL IMPEDIMENT, and A MENTAL IMPEDIMENT. There's a
marginal benefit, such as there is to riding roller coasters. But who rides
roller coasters more than four times per year? And who thought roller coasters,
or a movie, were very social?!

Additionally, drugs use up all your good feelings at once, or numb your bad feelings!

Classes of drugs in my mind:

1.Alcohol - Beer, Wine, Liquor.
2.Marijuana - like Beer.
3.Cocaine - like Liquor; Liquor is a dangerous drug.

For spirituality or meditation, non-addictive:
4.Psychedelics - Mushrooms, Ayuhauasca, DMT, Salvia, Acid.

On the line or over:
5.Ecstasy - Molly.
6.Amphetamines - Speed, Crystal Meth.

Batshit crazy:
7.PCP - Angel Dust.
8.Opiates - Codeine, Morphine, Oxycontin, Heroin, Fentanyl.
9.Benzodiazapines/Barbituates - Valium - not a party drug.
10.Huffing - 20 paints and solvents.

You don't want to inhale nor inject potent drugs. Hence Crack is way worse than
Cocaine, and belongs in the batshit crazy category.

Crack, Crystal Meth, Fentanyl, Heroin, are products of the Drug War. Prohibition
moves potency. Alcohol prohibition moved liqour, not beer and wine. These drugs
wouldn't be for sale as more than insane novelties, like Everclear, if Cocaine,
and Speed, and Morphine were available. No one drinks Everclear, nor 151 Rum.

People know nothing about drugs. About weapons. About sex. About living in a
vehicle or tent. AND JUDGE. AND HIRE MURDERERS, TO MURDER ALL FOUR!

THEY ARE WRONG.
THEY ARE ILLEGAL.
FUCK THAT.
FUCK THEM.