[The border is secure...] Mexican national wanted in deadly Texas shooting of 5 neighbors 'could be anywhere,' sheriff says

Leroy N. Soetoro

May 2, 2023, 3:01:11 PM5/2/23
<https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-national-wanted-deadly-texas-shooting-
5-neighbors-anywhere-sheriff-says>

The Mexican national wanted in the execution-style shooting of five of his
neighbors in Texas remained at large more than 24 hours later Sunday
morning and "could be anywhere" by now.

FBI Houston tweeted Sunday morning that the multi-agency search for
suspect Francisco Oropeza, 38 continues. "Reminder, if you see him DO NOT
approach him. He is armed and dangerous. If you have a tip about his
whereabouts call the San Jacinto County Sheriff's Office at 936-653-4367,"
the tweet read.

Oropeza is accused of shooting and killing five neighbors, including an 8-
year-old child, in the 100 block of Walters Road in the Trails End area of
Cleveland, Texas.

At the most recent press conference Saturday evening, San Jacinto County
Sheriff Greg Capers said all future updates would come from the FBI.

"He could be anywhere now," Capers said Saturday evening, explaining how
investigators have widened their perimeter from about 5 or 6 square miles
to "as much as 10 or 20 depending on whether or not he crossed the
highline wire." Authorities found an abandoned cell phone and articles of
clothing lying around, and tracking dogs from the Texas Department of
Correction "picked up a scent and then … lost that scent in the water,"
according to the sheriff.

The deceased victims have been identified as Sonia Argentina Guzman, 25;
Daniel Enrique Laso Guzman, 8; Diana Velazquez Alvarado, 21; Julisa Molina
Rivera, 31; and Jose Jonathan Casarez, 18. Capers detailed how the suspect
was known to shoot his AR-15 Style 223 outside his home, as evidenced by
the number of shell casings in the yard.

On the night of the massacre, Oropeza allegedly did so again before
midnight, prompting a next-door neighbor to step outside and explain how
people were trying to get an infant to bed.

The suspect said something along the lines of, "It’s his property, he’ll
do whatever he pleased on his property," according to the sheriff.

"The man went back into the house. Next thing they know, he’s walking up
the driveway with rifle in hand," Capers said.

The sheriff told KPRC that Oropeza, a Mexican man, was identified through
video showing the suspect going up to his neighbors' door and by a Mexican
consulate card.

A total of ten people were inside the home when the suspect entered. Five
of those victims died, and another five were not physically injured,
Capers said.

The sheriff said two women were found lying on top of three surviving
children who were "covered in blood" and taken to the hospital, where it
was discovered they had been unharmed.

Wilson Garcia, a survivor who reportedly owns the home where the shooting
unfolded, told KTRK he was the one who stepped outside because his 1-
month-old was trying to sleep.

"We had company. We were going to make something to eat, the guy, came
out, and he was shooting. We asked him to be quiet 'cause my baby was
scared," Garcia said via a translator. He recalled telling Oropeza that he
would call the police, but before he could do so, the suspect came to his
front door and shot his wife, Sonia, where she was standing.

"I never thought that he would shoot. Then he went room to room, looking
for people," Garcia said. "He couldn't catch up to me. The bullets were
hitting (everywhere)."

"The FBI has brought in investigative resources, tactical and victim
services resources to assist in this investigation. We will be here until
we are no longer needed to include when the subject is arrested," James
Smith, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Houston Field Office, told
reporters Saturday night. "We’re still out there trying to find this
individual. We consider him armed and dangerous. And we’re not going to
stop until we actually arrest him and bring him into custody. But he is
out there, and he is a threat to the community."

"So I don’t want anyone to think something different than that. He is a
threat to the community, and we need the community’s help to hopefully
locate him and soon and take him off the streets tonight. But however, I
will say this, we do not ask the community to take the matters into their
own hands. Please call 911 if you happen to see this individual out
there."

A judge has issued an arrest warrant for the suspect and already assigned
a $5 million bond for when he's taken into custody.

Night shift patrol deputies had been initially dispatched to the residence
in reference to a harassment complaint. While en route, the communications
center received multiple 911 calls of an active shooter incident at the
dispatched location. Multiple deputies arrived at the residence and
located four people deceased at the home.

The eight-year-old child was airlifted to the hospital, where he was
declared deceased. The victims are reportedly said to have been from
Honduras.

FBI Houston said it previously disseminated an incorrect photo of the
suspect Sunday, but that image has since been scrubbed from its social
media page.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Jade Helm

May 2, 2023, 9:03:30 PM5/2/23
Such a different "culture" where people walk up to an active shooter and
appeal to his sense of civic mindedness by telling him their baby can't
sleep with all the shooting going on. Then the cops express the hope
that the other invaders in the area don't take the law into their own
hands and kill the killer. If some vigilantes brutally killed the
shooter, they'd save taxpayers the cost of a trial and incarceration.
Sounds like a win-win.

--
You voted for student loan forgiveness. You got demographic replacement
and World War 3.

"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is right: The division in our
nation is not between Democrats and Republicans, but it is a war to save
our nation’s values. It is a choice between 'normal and crazy.'

https://www.globalgulag.us

Jade Helm

May 2, 2023, 9:55:12 PM5/2/23
On 5/2/2023 1:01 PM, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:
> <https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexican-national-wanted-deadly-texas-shooting-
> 5-neighbors-anywhere-sheriff-says>
>
> The Mexican national wanted in the execution-style shooting of five of his
> neighbors in Texas remained at large more than 24 hours later Sunday
> morning and "could be anywhere" by now.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/02/us/cleveland-texas-neighbor-shooting-fugitive-tuesday/index.html

The man accused of fatally shooting five people, including a mother and
her 9-year-old son, at a neighbor’s home in Texas has been taken into
custody after a dayslong manhunt, two law enforcement sources told CNN.

The arrest was made in the town of Cut and Shoot, Texas, according to a
federal law enforcement source. Cut and Shoot is roughly 17 miles west
of Cleveland, Texas, where the killings took place.

Francisco Oropesa, 38, is accused of carrying out the massacre Friday
night after he was asked to stop shooting his rifle near a neighboring
home, officials have said. Investigators had initially started tracking
Oropesa using his cellphone but said that trail went cold Saturday evening.

Sonia Argentina Gúzman and Daniel Enrique Laso-Guzman.
Suspect in Texas massacre had been deported 4 times after entering US
illegally, ICE source says
Authorities for days urged the public to come forward with any
information and devoted substantial resources to tracking down the
suspect, including more than 250 law enforcement officers and a $80,000
in rewards for tips leading to his arrest.

Law enforcement officials surveilled Oropesa’s wife to a home near Cut
and Shoot that was associated with one of his family members, a law
enforcement source told CNN. Texas Department of Public Safety tactical
officers entered the home and found the suspect hiding in a closet.

Authorities are now investigating whether the suspect had any help in
hiding, San Jacinto County District Attorney Todd Dillon told CNN
Tuesday night.

Though Oropesa’s current immigration status is unknown, he had entered
the US illegally and been deported by immigration officials at least
four times since 2009, said an ICE source who identified him as
Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres. An immigration judge first removed him
in March 2009 before he was deported again in September 2009, January
2012, and July 2016, the source said.

It is not known how long Oropesa has been in the US since his last
deportation, according to the source.

The victims – all Honduran nationals – have been identified as Sonia
Argentina Guzman, 25, and her son Daniel Enrique Laso-Guzman, 9; Diana
Velázquez Alvarado, 21; Julisa Molina Rivera, 31, and José Jonathan
Cásarez, 18.