Say A Doctor Healed 1,000 People, And Murdered 3. You Would Still Consider Him A Murderer

Guy

Aug 17, 2020, 6:25:08 PM8/17/20
That is the U.S. Criminal Justice system.

That's why they said: "better 10 guilty go free, than one innocent be imprisoned."

But today they, and the American people's, motto has changed: "better 10 innocent
be imprisoned, than one guilty go free." "Get all the guilty."

Taxpayers are employing cops and courts to be murderers. That's a bad job. That's
exploitation, and employing someone to commit self harm.

Also a false sense of solution as the root cause of the problem remains. Like
treating a symptom, and not a disease.

Guy

Aug 17, 2020, 6:33:26 PM8/17/20
"It is better that ten guilty escape than that one innocent suffer."
- Sir William Blackstone (1723-1780) English Writer on law
Commentaries on the Laws of England (1765) IV, 27

"William Searle Holdsworth, one of Blackstone's successors as Vinerian Professor,
argued that 'If the Commentaries had not been written when they were written, I
think it very doubtful that [the United States], and other English speaking
countries would have so universally adopted the common law' In the United States,
the Commentaries influenced Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, James Wilson, John
Jay, John Adams, James Kent and Abraham Lincoln, and remain frequently cited in
Supreme Court decisions." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Blackstone

Guy

Aug 17, 2020, 6:40:37 PM8/17/20
On 8/17/2020 3:25 PM, Guy wrote:
> That is the U.S. Criminal Justice system.

I mean the U.S. Criminal Justice system is the mad doctor.

meercox

May 24, 2021, 2:05:32 PM5/24/21
On 8/17/2020 4:28 PM, Attila wrote:
>> Taxpayers are employing cops and courts to be murderers.
> Propaganda.

That's the CNN role in this.

meercox

May 25, 2021, 2:22:19 PM5/25/21