2 Nigger Boys Steer Car Off Texas Freeway After Their Father Is Shot to Death While Driving

hamilton

Aug 22, 2021, 7:15:02 PM8/22/21
Two boys, ages 8 and 6, had to steer a car safely off a Texas
freeway after their father was shot in the head while driving.

The incident occurred on Houston's I-10 East Freeway on Friday
at around 10:40 p.m., KHOU 11 reported.

The father, who was 29, had been driving eastbound on the
highway in the Toyota Sequoia when he was hit by a bullet. His
sons noticed their dad slump in his seat and were forced to
bring the vehicle to a stop.

They later told Houston Police that they believed their father
had been hit by a rock.

An officer speaking to KHOU called the boys steering themselves
to safety "a miracle."

The two boys were able to park the vehicle in a center strip lot
just off the freeway, at which point they got out and ran for
help.

A woman leaving a nearby Chili's restaurant saw them and helped
call 911. A local police officer working an extra job at a
nearby movie theater was able to hold down the scene until more
officers arrived.

Two boys were forced to steer a vehicle off of a Texas freeway
after their father was shot dead by a seemingly stray bullet.

The identities of the family involved in the incident have not
been revealed. The father succumbed to the gunshot wound and
died. His sons were not injured.

Houston Police remain unsure what precisely happened in this
case. No details are available on any potential suspects or
their vehicles.

"We don't know if it was road rage or if it was someone actually
trying to get these individuals," Lieutenant R. Willkens of the
Houston Police told ABC 13. "So, prayers for their family. The
kids are safe right now."

Authorities working on this case urge anyone with information to
call Crimes Stoppers at 713-222-8477.

Newsweek has reached to the Houston Police Department to see if
there have been any updates in the case.

Elsewhere in Houston, a man who had been shot six times ending
up waiting upwards of a week to get surgery due to high patient
loads due to COVID-19. The virus has been resurgent in every
state thanks to the Delta variant, with Texas being among the
states hit particularly hard.

The man, Joel Valdez, had reportedly been shot by a stranger
while leaving a Kroger grocery store on August 7. The shooter
was later arrested and charged for the incident a few days later.

"Having broken bones and bullets in me for over a week now, it's
a little frustrating," Valdez said at the time. "I got shot in
the neck right here, but I got hit three times in my left
shoulder. That's what is broken and what I'm awaiting surgery
for."

https://www.newsweek.com/2-boys-steer-car-off-texas-freeway-
after-their-father-shot-death-while-driving-1621861