Girl plays dead then FaceTimes grandma after parents, sister killed by nigger, Texas family says

hamilton

Jul 2, 2021, 8:10:02 AM7/2/21
A Texas girl played dead then called for help after a shooter
killed her parents and 6-year-old sister, her family said.

The 10-year-old’s relatives said she was shot in the arm at a
Houston apartment Wednesday night then called her grandma on
FaceTime when it was safe, KTRK reported. Her 1-year-old brother
was uninjured, the news outlet reported.

“She said, ‘Granny, someone came in and shot me, my mom, my dad,
and my sister, and they dead,’‘ Angela Ervin, a relative, told
KTRK. “She was in the house for about 15 minutes with the bodies
until we got here.’”

“She FaceTimed her grandmother...showed her everything,” Tamera
Denton told the news outlet.

Assistant Police Chief Patty Cantu said the grandmother called
911 after learning of the shooting from the girl. The shooting
happened in the living room of the apartment, she said.

“This was a very, very tragic and just a horrible scene,” Cantu
said.

Cantu said the home had no signs of forced entry, and it’s
possible the family knew the shooter. Detectives had
surveillance video that could help in the investigation, police
said.

No one had been arrested Wednesday night.

Relatives told KHOU the mother was pregnant. Her 8-year-old son
was not home at the time of the shooting, the news outlet
reported.

“Whoever came to do this heinous crime meant to do this,” the
mother’s cousin told KHOU. “He didn’t want to leave no
witnesses. He didn’t shoot the 1-year-old because he can’t talk.”

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-
world/national/article252511338.html