HOT BAREBACK BOTTOM ISO BLACK TOP

bareback boy

Mar 16, 2019, 9:06:38 PM3/16/19
VERY HOT BAREBACK BOTTOM BOY WITH AN EXTREMELY HOT, CLEAN AND TIGHT BUBBLE BUT, LOOKING FOR HUNG BLACK TOP TO BREED ME, NO STRINGS ATTACHED.. I CAN HOST OR TRAVEL ALTHOUGH I DO PREFER TO HOST IN A COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS SETTING, i can be ass up face down, door unlocked, in the dark, sheet covering my head so that i never see your face and you dont see mine - you come in, fuck me bareback, shoot your hot load deep inside my ass... then leave. BAREBACK ONLY though and BLACK GUYS, OR MIXED RACE GUYS ONLY, ABSOLUTELY NO WHITE GUYS - NO EXCEPTIONS !! 281-673-6420 text me or call me anytime, or text pic of your dick and i reply with ass pics.. i am EXTREMELY attractive, great shape with a really hot ass....