free baby

marika

Feb 23, 2008, 10:02:42 AM2/23/08
I just watched a special starring actress Ashley Judd

http://imdb.com/media/rm1393399808/nm0000171

She's involved in some interesting activism issues, women's and children's
issues mostly.

The special featured her work with former secretary of state Madeleine
Albright, who by the way obviously has come out strongly in support of
Hilary

She explained her reasons for supporting Hilary, including work with her in
the foreign realm and Hilary's own activism in women's and children's issues

Anyway, the thing that was most fascinating to me -- a demonstration of a
flocculant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flocculation

This is a life saving procedure that rovides clean water. Flocculants force
the "dirt" in water to clump up. The manufacturerers add chlorine to kill
the active organisms. Consequently, all you really need to get clean water
is 2 containers and one t shirt to catch the flocculated ball of dirt while
you strain the water through the cleaner cloth into another container.
Amazing stuff that could save millions.

mk5000

"I'm on my go go go go go go go go gadget flow
I got my go go go go go go go go gadget flow
I got my go go go go go go go go gadget flow
I got my go go go go go go go go gadget flow"--Lupe Fiasco