NEW-SEX ..(14)

1 view

adapt

Aug 17, 2005, 5:59:53 AM8/17/05

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (14)

In order to make DVD, it continues video work

I will publish the book called "discovery of the technique about the sexual
intercourse of
Japanese ancient times" in the autumn of this year.
I determined at the book that DVD of one sheet will attach. that
is for proving the following.

(1) The technique of the sexual intercourse which I discovered proves
the fact that many orgasm can be given to a woman in a short time.
(2) The technique of the sexual intercourse of the Japanese ancient times
which I discovered gives many orgasm which ejaculation does not follow on a
male.

I did video photography in mid-April, this year, and obtained the following
results.

The woman got 68 times of orgasm...(it is 14 times by cunnilinngus and 54
times in insertion)
and the man got 54 times multi-orgasm without ejaculation in 90 minutes.

2005/4/25 Rokunowa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (13)

The video of a splendid proof
The sexual intercourse record of the man and woman of orgasm many times
[ globally precious ].

by Rokunowa

Recently, I photoed the video which is carrying out a certain woman and
sexual intercourse by sony camera
since it began and came out and there was video photography, making a camera
into photography mode,
I made it desertion towards the bed and strove for sexual intercourse for
30 minutes.

After sexual intercourse finished, when the video was seen, our sexual act
was reflected with such a beautiful image that it is surprised.
And this sound and image are analyzed, I feel orgasm 21 times by insertion
without ejacuration , and am screaming.
By insertion, the woman got orgasm 21 times and has shouted. In addition,
the woman is by cunnilinngus. 15 times of orgasm(s) have been obtained.

In 30 minutes, the woman got a total of 36 times of orgasm(s).
This shows that it is said that orgasm was obtained once at 50 seconds.

I have not seen record of the woman who got orgasm no less than 36 times in
30 minutes
by anyother adult video.
And I think that this video is the video of a splendid proof since neither a
sound and an image has a break.

This is man-and-woman sexual intercourse record of orgasm many times [
globally precious ], and
a very worthy video.
The technique of ancient japan sexual intercourse is an excellent technique
accompanied by such a proof.

Only a sound copies record by this video camera to DVD, and I attach to the
book of
the title called "discovery of the technique in the sexual intercourse of
ancient Japan."

I am going to publish this book in the autumn of this year in japan,
and going to win publicity as a cheap price.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (12)

Discovery of orgasm without ejaculation in a male !!

Rokunowa

It has been thought that male orgasm is surely accompanied by ejaculation in
old sexual science.
Moreover, - considered that the contrary is also true
"If ejaculation is carried out, the man will feel orgasm"...

However, in the sexual intercourse using the technique of the anciennt
japanese sex which I developed,
it was discovered that "ejaculation" is not the necessary condition as
which a male feels orgasm.

In the sexual intercourse which uses the technique of the anciennt japanese
sex, a male can get
orgasm without ejaculation continuously no less than 20 times.

This orgasm is reached by a unit of 1 time in principle at 40 - 50 seconds.
Corresponding to this male orgasm, a woman also gets 1 time of orgasm at
40 - 50 seconds.
Therefore, in both the sexual intercourse that uses the technique of the
anciennt japanese
sex, a woman and a male can get 30 times or more of multi-orgasm in 30
minutes.

Now, only I can reach this multi-orgasm in a male in the world.
Since the woman who engaged in the sexual act with me amounts also to ten
persons,
So, many persons experienced in 20 times or more of multi-orgasm exist in a
woman.

Although only I can experience this multi-orgasm by a male in the world, if
the technique of
the anciennt japanese sexual intercourse is released, I will be sure that
the male in the world
can experience multi-orgasm anyone.

In the sexual intercourse of male instruction, the technique of the
anciennt japanese sex is
the method of the sexual intercourse of plan of that God was designed, and
it can obtain
such man and woman's multi-orgasm just because sexual intercourse is
carried out to
directions the designed of God.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (11)

The result of my latest sexual intercourse experiment

There are five partners of mine.
It is the age of 37 or more years old wholly for the woman from NO1 to NO5.

The woman and I who name NO2 of 37 years old on December 12 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 17 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 13 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 30 times of orgasm.
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 17 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 30 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO4 of 48 years old on December 28 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 18 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 2 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 20 times of orgasm.
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 18 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 20 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO3 of 38 years old on January 4 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 12 times by insertion.
Although I got 12 times of multi- orgasm, I made ejaculation the last only
once.
Real time was 11 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO5 of 38 years old on January 8 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 21 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 15 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 36 times of orgasm.
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 21 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 31 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO1 of 50 years old on January 15 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 17 times by insertion.
I got 17 times of multi- orgasm.
I made ejaculation the last once.
Real time was 20 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO2 of 37 years old on January 19 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 14 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 7 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 21 times of orgasm.
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 14 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 28 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO4 of 48 years old on January 23 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 22 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 3 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 25 times of orgasm
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 22 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 30 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO2 of 37 years old on February 3 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 20 times by insertion.
Moreover, she got 10 times of orgasm by cunnilingus.
She got the sum total and 30 times of orgasm
One ejaculation could not be found although I got 20 times of multi- orgasm.
Real time was 30 minutes.

The woman and I who name NO3 of 38 years old on February 6 did sexual
intercourse.
She got orgasm 15 times by insertion.
I got 15 times of multi- orgasm.
I made ejaculation the last once.
Real time was 16 minutes.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rokunowa

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (10)

Now, I have a sexual intercourse at a prostitute and the first meeting for 1
hour,
and am experimenting in the ability to give [ which ] her ecstasy.

November 1 By sexual intercourse with 37 years old of missHI , 10 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
and 2 times of ecstasy was given by cunnilingus.Real sexual time is 30
minutes.

November 5 By sexual intercourse with 45 years old of missAS , 9 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
and 2 times of ecstasy was given by cunnilingus.Real sexual time is 30
minutes.

November 8 By sexual intercourse with 37 years old of missHI , 12 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 30 minutes.

November 12 By sexual with 40 years old of missMIMI , 14 times of ecstasy
was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 30 minutes.

November 18 By sexual intercourse with 40 years old of missKA , 5 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
and 2 times of ecstasy was given by cunnilingus.Real sexual time is 30
minutes.

November21 By sexual intercourse with 30 years old of missKAO , no ecstasy
was given by insertion,
Regrettable, although it is a peerless beauty.
Real sexual time is 30 minutes.

November 25 By sexual intercourse with 31 years old of missTOK ,she is not
a prostitute and
no ecstasy was given by insertion,
and 3 times of ecstasy was given by cunnilingus.
Real sexual time is 7 hours.

December 7 By sexual intercourse with 35 years old of missHI ,16 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 28 minutes.
At this time, I got to know that Mr. HI was 35 years old for the first time.

December 9 By sexual intercourse with 40 years old of missMIMI ,29 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 27 minutes.

December 12 By sexual intercourse with 35 years old of missHI ,19 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 30 minutes.

December 14 By sexual intercourse with 35 years old of missRU ,12 times of
ecstasy was given by insertion,
Real sexual time is 26 minutes.
The spasm in her ecstasy was severe and I was the first to have seen such an
uncanny thing..
she cried for to me after the 7th ecstasy "--dies of heart attack--
stopping -- receive" -
I said to her " -- it is OK -- probably, the heart will not be sick -- ? "
She said to me after the 8th ecstasy.
" -- ejaculation is not carried out yet -- ? -- hard on me -- "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although I claim from sometime past, if a woman is not 35 or under 35 years
old, they are many times
very much ecstasy can not be obtained.
A 35 or less-year-old woman It is because that ecstasy cannot be obtained
has not ripened as a woman yet.

This is the law referred to as that female ecstasy is determined
by the degree of the female maturity which I discovered.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The experiment of my sexual intercourse in A.D. 2004

I did sexual intercourse during 2004 with 31 female partners.
The number of times which carried out sexual intercourse is 112 times.
the total of orgasms which a partner's woman got by these sexual intercourse
was 1323 times.
the total of orgasms without ejaculation which I got by these sexual
intercourse was about 1550 times.
I gave the female partner about an average of 12 times of orgasms by 1 time
of sexual intercourse.
I got orgasms without ejaculation about an average of 14 times by 1 time of
sex.
It was about 30 times that I did ejaculation in last one year.
The most numerous last year is the woman who got 36 times of orgasms,
and was obtained by the insertion for 23 minutes.
I also got 38 times of the most multi-orgasm then.

2005/01/14 Rokunowa
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (9)

The result in a subsequent experiment has been progressing.
Four women from 36 years old to 50 years old were sorted out.

Although two of persons of this were made into the partner and
I made love with one and the other, it was done succeeding less
than 2 hours, 21 times of ecstasy was given to one person,
and 13 times of ecstasy was given to other partners.
the bottom time of real sexual intercourse is every 30minutes .
I did ejaculation to the last once in the meantime.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

moreover since 27 times of ecstasy was given to other partners
in real 30 minutes certain .
I did ejaculation to the last once in the meantime.
2004/07/18 Rokunowa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

moreover since 29 times of ecstasy was given to other partners
in real 30 minutes certain .
I did ejaculation to the last once in the meantime.
2004/08/1 Rokunowa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In sex which applied technic of the ancient japanese sexual intercourse, I
set new record.

On the other day I made a date with her and sexual intercourse was carried
out
to the woman who names NO4 45-years-old.
12 times of ecstasy were first felt in the style of insertion.
I did once ejaculation 12th then.

However, sexual intercourse was continued as it was and she was made to
feel after
that and more 12 times of ecstasy.

It is a new experience, and even after carrying out ejaculation of this, it
is the new
example which can give a woman ecstasy.
I gave a total of 24 times of ecstasy in 30 minutes.

Immediately after that, I do sexual intercourse to a 38-year-old new
partner
and 19 times of ecstasy was given in 30 minutes.

if it totals for two women, 43 times of ecstasy existed- every [ each /
30 ] -- continuing
It means giving two women and 34 old records which I have were broken.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today, I had a sexual intercourse with the lady of the Niigata belle who has
named NO4.

When sexual intercourse was begun today, she was more passionate than usual.

I have a sexual intercourse, counting that she feels ecstasy.

When it became the 35th time, she said that she was giving up.

Having already called it only 1 time finally, I had a sexual intercourse
once again and did ejaculation.

She felt orgasm 36th time finally today.

O'clock has passed for 23 minutes after beginning until it finished, if time
is seen when it finishes.
She felt orgasm for 40 seconds at 1 time of a rate.

I think that this is the new record which is recorded on Guinness Book of
Records.

2004/9/11
Rokunowa

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The new method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (1)

Recently I made a discovery on the new method of sexual intercourse in
ancient
japan while studied japanese language that her root has been
ainulanguage of Ainu minority race in hokkaido north area of
japan.
The method of ancient sexual intercourse was different with that of
20centuries,
male had excellent ability of freedom that he controls his ecstasy
and his longhours fuck in ancient japan, so female could be having
manymany ecstasies in only once sexual intercourse and their style of fuk
was a
little different with that of 20centuries.
This discovery has been owed to my literacy works of japanese
and ainu language by the aid of the astoronomical archaeology of
my commencement that the poll shifting took place once
in 3500years with short term cycles.
My litaracy work about the new method of sexual intercourse in ancient
japan
is planned to be published 2 or 3 years after.
If the knowledge and the know-how about the method of above
sexual intercourse should be opened almost male and female in the world, I
should
say, will be born again in the new world with the new sexual intercourse
life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The new method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan..(2)

NEW-SEX 2

The infomation itself such as "there is the new method of sexual
intercourse"
was a valuable news,
So every male who got this news could be having a try to find out
this new method of sexual intercourse.
I must say and indicate that the following condition whether you
make find this new method or not, such as following.

① after begining to act of fucking movement, Can you get to
give
a extasy for female not more than sixty seconds ?
② Can you continue fucking action more than 30 minutes ?

If the above conditions and dimands was satisfied, may be you
find out again the new method of sexual intercoursex in ancient japan which
was my discovery.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NEW-SEX (3)
They made excellent tec of sexual intercourse in ancient japan

There is the old festival in japan named SAGICHOU that
japanese people burned newyear festival thing after the new
year's ceremony.
Recently I found the mean of this old festival SAGICHOU from
the age of before BC5000 that the festival was named by ainu
language that means
"sexual intercourse in the light"
So ancient japanese people observe other people's sexual intercourse at
all times in the festival such as SAGICHOU and etc, they have
long term to been enjoying and observing other's sexual intercourse about
5000years. By this long term observation they made the excellent
technic of sexual intercourse in ancient japan,
but after Buddhism caming japan about AD400, this convention of
observing other's sexual intercourse was lost popularity and the festival
SAGICHOU changed to be only harmless festival.
So the excellent ancient technic of sexual intercourse had missed out
gradually and as a result of it, that have brought us a wrong
tec of sexual intercourse in these modern days.
And present time, video and other things had been borne
by technical progress and it's possible to observe other's sexual
intercourse,
So the condition to reperceive the ancient hitec of sexual intercourse was
satisfied now that renaissance of sexual hitec may be take place
again. Whether I explain the method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan
or not, it will be discovered recently by this progress of electoronics.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (4)

NEW SEX 4
Tec ? or a distinguishing character of the penis ?

In the age of The Edo (about 300years before in japan, it does not mean
ancient for me, but more than 2000years befor is ancient for me ) they
had the vague knowledge concern cock's ranking, and put down following;

No 1....Limp cock
No 2....big grans
No 3....curved up
No 4....big grans like spread umbrella
No 5....dark red
No 6....white
No 7....wooden hard
No 8....big
No 9....long
No 10...phimosis

Before Christ, they thought the major of cause for sexual satisfaction is
decided by what technic can it be done. But after Christ in the age of
the Edo they had been thinking it by a distinguishing character of the
penis
as lim cock etc.
The commonsense in 20century's sexual intercourse is not above, but they
believe that
the big and wooden hard long cock should be best, this is the myth of
modern
times. This wrong myth is founded by the distinguishing character of
the genital organs as the same myth of the age of the Edo.
The distinguishing character is not decided anything, it decided
whether you have the tec of sexual intercourse like in ancient japan or
not. For example
even the above mith of sexual intercourse in the age of the Edo, it was
denied by other
researching worker in the same age of the Edo that he described following
message "the best worthy penis in Edo city was the phimosis penises of
Sumou wrestler's. this had been testfied by almost prostitutes
in Sinagawa Edo city and they could have satisfaction only by the phimosis
penises of Sumou wrestler's"..... whether phimosis is valueable or not?
it's
in a puzzle......
Considering the above testfied and the contradictions myth of each
opinions
it may be given as a conclusion that a distinguishing character of the
penis
is not valueable but only tec of sex has practical value.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
New Sex (5)

A new theory on Stress (Disease)

The following theory was discovered by a Japanese young man. But the
theory is being
denied scientifically and socially because he is not a doctor and at the
same time
most of them have been habituated to the operation for phimosis for about
last harf
century in Japan. I think that not only it will be the great salvation to
people of
the countries in which they are habituated to the operation, But also it
will render
great services to the development of modern medical science. And, as
follows, it will
impose restrictions on some of means of the operations for pregnant women
So I hope,
it will be an established theory in medical science in the future, if it is
investigated
will.

I. The Harm (of Body) of the operation for phimosis

In the operation for phimosis at present, there have been proposed and
performed
means of Dr. Dracher, Dr. Thiersch-Harkus, Dr. Hagedorn, Dr. Loew, Dr.
Hoefner,
Dr. Allis, Dr. Schloffer, Dr. Druner, etc, and all the operations by those
means
are harmful to the bodies of the operated. Those harms have to be called
stress of
body or unsuitableness in body, and caught by these phenomena of (i) sense
of
fatigue(sleepiness), (ii) falling off of appetite, stmachache,
liver-trouble,
(iii) hipache (sciatica-hipgout), (iv) headache, faccial neuralgin,
(v) beccming flat or thin (having a poor posture), (vi)limb-ache,
(vii) uttering-obstraction and, (viii)nervous disease, etc.

II. A Discovery and a proposal of New means
of operation (or new curative means), etc.

The difference in the means between the above-mentioned operatione and
the circumcision of the old jews is not to suture or leave alone the
operated skin
after incision. The above-mentioned abnormal phenomena are risen from
suturing of
the skin. So, for new curative means, the sutured and adhered skjn must be
incised
once more and reterned to the conditiom before suturing.
And it must be left alone as it is. Namely, the wound granulates pilled
up.
(of course it is possible to sterilize and stupe the wound).

If you permit my proposal about the new means of the operatian for
phimosis,
we must have the means of not suturing but leaving alone the wound after
operation.
and also I want to propose, though the operation should be practised for
true
phimosis it should not be practised for seemingly phimosis as much as
possible.

*1 True Phimosis; the glans of the penis in which is not able to be exposed
with hand,
and, if exposed by force in sexual intercourse, is not able to become
the original
condition easily.

*2 Seemingly Phimosis; the glans of the penis in which is able to be
exposed with hand
easily, and, if exposed in sexual intercouse, or with hand, is able to
become
the original condition easily.

III. New theory induced from I and II, and
new direction of the study.

It is no good to suture the operated skin of special part in body,
namely, the skin
of man's penis. It is supposed to be connected with the fuction of keeping
the balance
of body for some reasons. (I hope that some reasom of connection will be
studied and
clarified more in the future). and perhaps the clitoris foreskin
corresponded to
the penis must not be sutured too.
The oparation of a penis is performed, when the kidney calculus remains
in a
urethra and can not be taken out easily. In this case, the suturing of
operated
part brings the above-mentioned conditon. So I hope more carefully study
in this
direction,

Explanated notes
(a) I fear that bad influences by the above-mentioned operation prevai1
civilization
of the countries in which they are habituated to it.
I fear that, for example, sportsmen, singers and actors of much gift
would be
unable to play those active parts in each stage, and atrange medicines
for health,
vitamines, etc, would overflow in the countries and they would spirit
lessly lose
their resistance against the rise of Fascism, and so on.

(b) Many kind of Stress (disease) are thought to be brought into women who
have had
sexual intercourses habitually with men injured their bodies by the
operation.

By Rokunowa
1964 March, Tokyo Japan.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (6)

NEW-SEX..(6)
 How to discover the NEW method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan,

Maybe a man lived Osaka city in japan who objects to my discovery
should told me "Have you a timemachine? Have you ever seen fucking
action of people in 3000years before? I know you have not at all,
you are lier, akan akan "(in Osaka akan is a dialect of light negative
word)
Yes I have't a timemachine of course but I think japanese language
itself is maybe one of the timemachines and if I have some technology
for japanese words I should driven this timemachine to find
important knowledge in old age before thousands years ago.
Present time in Osaka people speak sometime "akan akan" ....we know that
the word means a little negative emotion, but japanese people
never know the true means of the word why they say "akan akan" with
a little negative emotion.
"akan" is discovered as ainu language by me. "ak" means ejaculation
and "an" means as a be-verb....the source of japanese language "aru" is
the ainu language "an" ...both words means be-verb. So, the word
"akan akan" maybe translated in English "Oh it happened ejaculation
now" So a little negative emotion exists on this word "akan akan"
because after ejaculation many men could'nt contnue fucking
action any more.
There is the word "akatuki" of japanese language whitch means early
morning and means sun rising in the morning at present time, but old time
1300years before in japan people say this word as "akatoki"
....What does it mean the word of "akatoki"
Akatoki means (ejaculation and burned time or ejaculation and burned
penis) by ainu language which was the origine of japanese language.
"akatoki" means that Ancient japanese have been continued fucking untill
midnight or morning and men have been controled their ejaculation freely
and the final ejaculation took place after their longhours fuck.
All above mentions is the way of mine how to drive the word timemachine
and how to discover the NEW method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan.
by Rokunowa 2002/january

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (7)

      How to made the discovery on it !

  Isanaki and Isanami are the Gods who are the Ancestry of japanese people
in old
myth of ancient japan. what is the mean of the words Isanaki and Isanami?
This meaning of the words are discovered by me by Ainu-language that
Isanami means
perfect body and Isanaki means perfect mind in Ainu-language.
In Ainulanguage Isa meansperfect, and Na means enphasisword and Ki means
shinig light,
So Isanaki means the perfect shining man in spirit.
Mi means body, So Isanami means the perfect ripen body woman.
Many foreign people know japaneae words of Samurai and Kimi. In japanese
Kimi
means emperore because Ki means light and Mi means body,
So Kimi means lighting body. The word of Samuray means that who died
neering by Kimi.
Sam means neer and Ray means dead,
So Samuray means who died neer Empire.
In japanese words Otoko and Onna mean man and woman or male and female, but
japanese
people never know the true means of Otoko and Onna.
O means a genital organs and tok means projecting in Ainu-language, So
Otoko means
a genital organs shapes projecting and onna speaks oldtime in japan omina
that mina means
smile, So omina means a genital organs like smiling face having no eyes
but having a nose
and a mouth.  In old kyouto city japan they say pussy as Ososo, but every
japanese never
know why they say Ososo as a pussy, In Ainu- language sos means peer, So
Ososo means
a genital organs peering a penis that should be exposing their grans by
force of a Ososo.
By above step and analysis,  I made a discovery of New Sex and the origin
of japanese
language.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New method of sexual intercourse in ancient japan (8)

In theory, I have discovered the NEW method of sexual intercourse in
ancient japan before a few years ago, but, If someone make
use of this technic in his loveafair, Could he given his partners
many ecstasies? whether are everybody able to gets longhours fuck
only use of this technic or not? it is the cause of much argument!
So I was trying to make a test of the sexual intercourse what is the
effect
taking place by making use of this technic.it is put into
operation. In my experimentation this test is going
forword and which does what is needed. Before making use of
this technic, I was in trouble with premature ejaculation. but now,
I can get to gave my partners many ecstasy and I can
controled my ejaculation freely making use of this technic.
Nowadays I can get to gave my one partner tentimes ecstasies
in only halfhour and in next halfhour I can get to made the other
partner present more than tentimes ecstasies, however above
my partners are selected excellent two women out of ten (36years to
50years old).....this is made public that something is going to
be done.
2004/1/05 by Rokunowa

adapt

Aug 23, 2005, 5:52:26 AM8/23/05