Announcements: Let's Do The Hammertime Sequence | Upcoming Meetups!

Houston Rationalists

Jul 17, 2021, 1:06:11 PM7/17/21
to Houston Rationalists

Hey y'all :)

The Hammertime Sequence is 30 days of instrumental rationality practice. I'm leading a group to do just that, who's in? We start Monday 19 July, 2021.

Our next virtual meetup is this upcoming Tuesday, 20 July, 2021. Join us for good discussion and fun :) I'm sure we will also talk about Hammertime at the meetup too.

Our next in-person meetup is Sunday 8 August, 2021 from 2pm-4pm Central Time @ Empire Cafe. Thank you Elspeth for organizing this meetup!

Our August virtual meetups occur:
Thursday, 5 August, 2021 from 5:45pm to 8:30pm Central Time
Tuesday, 17 August, 2021 from 5:45pm to 8:30pm Central Time

I'll create posts for those meetups soon and include a few suggested readings. Please send me any recommendations for suggested readings and topics if there's something you'd like to have included in the meetup's discussion. Those meetups should already be on your calendar if you're receiving these emails, please let me know if they aren't.

Shout out to Eric of the Miami Rationalists! Thanks for organizing an in-person meetup while you were in town, that is appreciated :) The meetup occurred on Saturday 10 July, 2021 and everyone reported that they had an excellent time.

Cheers,
Willa

Houston Rationalists

Jul 20, 2021, 6:48:28 PM7/20/21