May Virtual Meetups | Wednesday May 19 | Thursday May 27 | 5:30pm-8:30pm Central

Houston Rationalists

May 17, 2021, 12:05:59 AM5/17/21
to Houston Rationalists

Hey everyone!

I'm back to organizing, I apologise for dropping that while moving. I hope y'all have been well, and I'm looking forward to catching up and having some good conversations at our next virtual meetups! What's everyone been up to? How've y'all been?

Our next meetup is this Wednesday, May 19th from 5:30pm-8:30pm central time, please view the event on LW for suggested readings and full details: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/PrtaHcy4RW2drvnua/houston-rationalists-virtual-meetup-may-19

Our next next meetup is Thursday, May 27th from 5:30pm-8:30pm central time, please view the event on LW for suggested readings and full details: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/3Hzdzar5E8HvMsd7C/houston-rationalists-virtual-meetup-may-27

When we are closer to June I will schedule the June meetups. I can't meet the first week of June because I'll be out of town, so we won't be able to do the 1st Thursday of the month like our old usual was.

I hope y'all are doing well!

Cheers,
Willa

Houston Rationalists