July Virtual Meetups | Thursday July 1 | Tuesday July 20 | 5:45pm-8:30pm Central Time

Houston Rationalists

Jun 30, 2021, 2:38:17 PM6/30/21
to Houston Rationalists

Hi!

We're back to our regularly occurring first Thursday and third Tuesday of each month meetup schedule for virtual meetups :)

Please join us on Thursday July 1 (that's tomorrow as of the time I'm sending this email) for a virtual meetup, details are here: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/twxvPNWTZGdciivTj/houston-rationalists-virtual-meetup-july-1

Please join us on Tuesday July 20 for a virtual meetup, details are here: https://www.lesswrong.com/events/6pPbMrF7mi25oRgpn/houston-rationalists-virtual-meetup-july-20

We are having an in-person meetup on July 10 from 4:00pm to 6:00pm Central time! Thank you to Eric (Miami meetup organizer) for organizing and running this meetup while visiting Houston. I'll send the full details for that meetup in an email later this evening.

If you don't have a calendar invite to the July 1, July 10 (note: I am creating that calendar invite tonight when I send the full details for that meetup in an email later this evening, so please don't worry if you don't see that invite today, worry if you don't see it tomorrow), and July 20 meetups, please let me know, I'll send one to the email you provide me.

Reminder that we have a discord! Here's an invite link: https://discord.gg/RxDKgY35

Cheers,
Willa

Houston Rationalists