August is Educators Month at McDonald Observatory - FREE STAR PARTY

K12 Team McDonald Observatory

Jul 18, 2024, 7:21:11 PM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to dfw-k12-st...@googlegroups.com, central-texas-k...@googlegroups.com, east-texas-k-1...@googlegroups.com, el-paso-k12-...@googlegroups.com, rio-grande-valley-...@googlegroups.com, houston-k-12-...@googlegroups.com, san-antonio-k1...@googlegroups.com, waco-k-12-s...@googlegroups.com, west-texas-k12...@googlegroups.com, laredo-k-12-...@googlegroups.com
Attention Educators:

McDonald Observatory loves educators!  We are offering a free star party for educators and their families during the month of August!

How to take advantage of this cool offer:  Go to the Educators Nights web page, https://mcdonaldobservatory.org/educator-nights.  Pick your date.  Make a reservation for a star party using discount code: TeachStars.  Show your school ID when you check in.

You must make your reservation using the website.  Some star party programs sell out, so make your reservation soon.

A star party reservation allows you to visit the observatory during our open daytime hours (Tuesday through Saturday, noon-5:00 pm) with a complimentary General Admission pass.  Just tell us when you arrive that you have a star party reservation. If you wish to take part in any of our other daytime programs, you should make a separate reservation for those programs.  Learn more about our daytime programs here: https://mcdonaldobservatory.org/visitors/programs/daytime.

Thanks for all you do!

Judy

Judy Meyer,
K12 Education/Outreach Senior Program Coordinator
Frank N. Bash Visitors Center at McDonald Observatory
University of Texas at Austin