May STEMinar Guest Speaker Request

WISpire STEM Mentorship Program

May 4, 2024, 7:12:37 PMMay 4
to Houston K-12 STEM Outreach
Dear all,

Good afternoon,

Happy May! We are WISpire, an organization created by a group of high schoolers to cultivate STEM interest among high school female students. Our mission is to bring professional guidance and support to help them succeed in STEM careers in the future. We strive to build the next generation of female STEM leaders and bridge the gap of gender disparity in STEM leadership positions through monthly informative STEM seminars (STEMinars) with experts like you in STEM.

We are looking for professionals who would be willing to speak for our May STEMinar. Our May STEMinar's topic is: The PhD Process: Experiences as a Woman in STEM. If you have a PhD in a STEM field or if you're working towards one, this opportunity is perfect for you! The time commitment is roughly 1.5 hours per seminar (prep/slides making time in consideration). With that being said, we would like to invite you all to be a guest speaker at our upcoming May STEMinar. The date and time is currently TBD, but we will come up with the date and time once we get responses based on speaker availability. Please fill out the form below to indicate your availability.

Guest Speaker sign up form: https://forms.gle/gccGGVLZ1dVKMmL97

Please let us know if you are interested or if you have any questions. We will contact you for more details after your response to our availability form.

Thank you,
WISpire STEM Executive board | Houston, TX
wispire.m...@gmail.com