Join us for the Spring Into Housing Breakfast Fundraiser!

Lindsey Stallard

May 24, 2024, 5:29:07 PMMay 24
to Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Greetings, Housing Action Team!
I hope you are all ready to enjoy the holiday weekend! Here at CHF, we are gearing up for our annual Spring Into Housing fundraiser breakfast next Friday and I hope you will join us at this fun and informative event!

The breakfast is on Friday, May 31st, 2024, from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (doors open at 7:15 a.m.) at the Corvallis Community Center Ballroom at 2601 NW Tyler Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330.

You will hear the latest updates from CHF, about our plans for the Third Street Commons project, and we will celebrate our 2024 Housing Hero (Might be someone you know!). This is a special, touching award this year, so bring a tissue!

If you’d like to join me, please register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/880497400427?aff=oddtdtcreator

This is a free event, but we hope you will consider donating to CHF. Join other supporters in strengthening our mission to provide housing solutions and services to end homelessness and improve lives.  Your contribution, no matter the size, makes a real difference.

If you are unable to attend but would still like to be among our community of supporters for this event, visit https://www.corvallishousingfirst.org/give-help/donate/ to donate.

Please share this invitation with anyone you think might be interested in learning more about CHF! Together, we are building a legacy of hope and stability for our neighbors and this community.

All the best,

Lindsey Stallard
Corvallis Housing First
Development Coordinator