FW: Upcoming Event - Aging Summit!

1 view

Jane Barth

Apr 8, 2024, 3:56:53 PMApr 8
to housing_a...@googlegroups.com

From: Grace Center for Adult Day Services <outreach-gracecen...@shared1.ccsend.com>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2024 2:07 PM
To: jbb...@comcast.net
Subject: Upcoming Event - Aging Summit!

Living and Aging Well

Greetings!

We are so excited for our upcoming Aging Summit! This year we will be holding the event at our Center, and are thrilled to be able to show off our facility while also providing the community with an outstanding opportunity to learn concrete information and actionable advice for aging well. Registration is encouraged to guarantee space for all attendees—follow the QR Code provided below with your smartphone camera, or reach out to our Center by calling 541-754-8417 or emailing in...@gracecenter-corvallis.org. We hope to see you there!

Grace Center for Adult Day Services | 980 NW Spruce Ave, Corvallis, OR 97330

Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.