FW: Workforce / Affordable / Houseless Housing

1 view

Annette Mills

Jun 25, 2024, 11:50:19 PMJun 25
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com

Housing Action Team,

PLEASE READ the email below from Paul Bilotta, the City’s Community Development Director. There’s actually a lot happening on the affordable housing front.

Thanks,

Annette

Jun 26, 2024, 2:52:28 PMJun 26
to Annette Mills, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, Ally Parzych
Hi Annette,
This is amazing work from the City of Corvallis. Do you have any contacts at United Way? I'd love for HomeShare Oregon to be on their list for any RFP opportunities for nonprofit funding.
Thanks
Judy
Judy Cormana Smith (she/her)
Program Director
HomeShare Oregon

HomeShareOregon.org  |  ju...@homeshareoregon.org

facebookinstagram

--
——————
Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All residents have access to affordable housing options. Housing is energy efficient, provides a healthy living environment, and reduces waste through recycling and preservation; and all new construction minimizes impacts on our resources and environment.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/housing
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Housing_Action_team/2a6401dac77b%24f403b740%24dc0b25c0%24%40willamettewatershed.com.

Annette Mills

Jun 29, 2024, 12:11:41 AMJun 29
to Judy Smith, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, Ally Parzych

Hi, Judy,

I don’t currently have any contacts at the United Way, but others on the Housing Action Team might.

Annette
P.S. – I haven’t forgotten that I offered to put you in touch with folks at some of our local congregations. That’s definitely on my list!

Ruby Moon

Jul 4, 2024, 4:28:27 PM (11 days ago) Jul 4
to Annette Mills, Judy Smith, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, Ally Parzych
For many years I have shared my 2 bedrooms upstairs with students who could not afford Corvallis prices(mostly from Oregon and grad students. It provides a little income and /or help for me. Wish more people with more bedrooms then they can sleep in did this. It is one that works in Corvallis.

Ruby