Zoom on Monday

Debi Friedlander

Sep 12, 2020, 2:51:00 PM9/12/20
to Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
The Housing Action Team will be meeting Monday at noon.

We will hear about current projects from our subgroups, and get updates about projects, including
Safeplace expansion, emergency shelter coordination with the county, and Unity Shelter.

See you then!

Debi Friedlander is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:

Topic: Housing Action Team Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting at noon the second Monday of each month

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 652 392 9664
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,6523929664# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,6523929664# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 652 392 9664
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kb6miZJlT0

Debi Friedlander
Earth Advantage Broker, REALTOR®
Windermere Willamette Valley
(541) 745-8908
debi.withwre.com

Debi Friedlander is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Oregon. For more information about the Oregon Agency relationship please visit: realtors.friedlander2.com/AgencyDisclosure2013.pdf