SafePlace webinar - TODAY 6/29/22 @ 12 noon

Annette Mills

Jun 29, 2022, 12:06:43 PM6/29/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, health-and-human-s...@googlegroups.com

Join us TODAY for the moving and eye-opening story of SafePlace…

SafePlace:
Finding Safe Shelter through Collaborative Care
Wednesday, June 29 – 12 noon
Zoom webinar link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89133715306?pwd=L3MzUkMxdXpwejNWZUtoWWFMN2JJUT09

(Registration not required)

Addressing Homelessness is one of our community’s highest priorities. Learn how our local microshelter program started and how residents of SafePlace describe their experience. Speakers will include:

·         Cassandra Robertson, co-leader of the Housing Action Team, will open the program with an overview of the story of SafePlace.

·         Lisa Hawash, MSW, Associate Professor of Practice at PSU’s School of Social Work, will present an assessment of the SafePlace program that includes demographic data, feedback from SafePlace clients, and recommended changes.

·         Shawn Collins, Executive Director of Unity Shelter, will briefly explain how the community can help support SafePlace.

There will be plenty of time for audience questions.

Details at Safe Shelter through Collaborative Care (sustainablecorvallis.org). A SafePlace timeline written by Mike McInally is attached.

Co-sponsored by the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition and Unity Shelter

image001.jpg
image003.jpg
SafePlace Timeline.pdf