Fwd: Housing Action Team

Loma Hammond

Nov 11, 2022, 7:07:42 PM11/11/22
to Housing Action Team Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, shirl...@facforthehomeless.org, camp...@gmail.com, Rick Flacco, carolyn...@gmail.com, Pegge McGuire, Lindsay Parker, alicestuartf...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2022, 2:55:59 PM11/14/22
to Loma Hammond, Housing Action Team Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, shirl...@facforthehomeless.org, camp...@gmail.com, Rick Flacco, carolyn...@gmail.com, Pegge McGuire, Lindsay Parker, alicestuartf...@gmail.com
I’m so sorry,

I can’t get back to my computer before noon. Can someone else please lead the meeting today?

Debi Friedlander - REALTOR®
Earth Advantage Broker
Windermere Willamette Valley

Licensed Broker in the state of Oregon

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 11, 2022, at 4:07 PM, Loma Hammond <loma.h...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
——————
Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All residents have access to affordable housing options. Housing is energy efficient, provides a healthy living environment, and reduces waste through recycling and preservation; and all new construction minimizes impacts on our resources and environment.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/housing
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Housing_Action_team/CAOkJ4UZv8kCMhRnWn9P4A9qVC-m_2GQ%2BcOREePV_qnhrYE6aLQ%40mail.gmail.com.
mime-attachment.ics
invite.ics