Housing Action Team meeting - RESCHEDULED this month for 6/20/22

Annette Mills

Jun 4, 2022, 5:57:02 PM6/4/22
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com, Hammond, Loma (SERM-Corvallis)

Hi, Housing Action Team members,

We need to re-schedule this month’s team meeting since several of us are unavailable on the 2nd Monday.

Please mark your calendar for the 3rd Monday of June:

Housing Action Team Meeting

June 20, 2022 - 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86976366034?pwd=WkhJdzBaQUxmRmtpZUFkUTJrRmhHZz09

Dawn, Cassandra, and I have some exciting news to share with you, following our recent meeting with Home Share Oregon. So we hope you can make it to the meeting on June 20th!

Also, the Housing Action Team is co-sponsoring a special virtual event the last week of the month:

WED, JUNE 29 (12 noon – 1:30 pm)

FINDING SAFETY IN A HOUSELESS WORLD

Join us for the moving and eye-opening story of SafePlace – proof that people in the housed community can effectively help fill the needs of our fellow unhoused community members who are seeking safety and support.

Go to sustainablecorvallis.org for Zoom link

Contact: in...@sustainablecorvallis.org

Sponsors: Corvallis Sustainability Coalition Housing Action Team and Unity Shelter

Please mark your calendar for this program, too!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.