FW: SquareOne NEWS | March 2024 - PLEASE READ THIS!

Annette Mills

Mar 24, 2024, 2:12:29 PMMar 24
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Housing Action Team members,

SquareOne Villages in Eugene is the organization that our Housing Action Team initially connected with back in 2017 and gave us the ideas and impetus to build the first micro shelters in Corvallis. I’m blown away by all that SquareOne Villages has accomplished since November 2018, when we sponsored an event featuring their Executive Director, Dan Bryant, and a resident who lived in their Emerald Village.

Please take a look at the newsletter below, as well as at their website: https://squareonevillages.org.

It gives me hope to see what’s possible. Also, it gets me thinking about what we as a team might do to support Unity Shelter…

Annette

Mar 25, 2024, 2:48:33 PMMar 25
to Annette Mills, Housing_A...@googlegroups.com
Hi Annette,
I have had the opportunity to visit the locations of two of Square One Villages locations. Their model is effective, energy efficient, and creative. Thanks for sharing this newsletter.
Judy

--
——————
Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All residents have access to affordable housing options. Housing is energy efficient, provides a healthy living environment, and reduces waste through recycling and preservation; and all new construction minimizes impacts on our resources and environment.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/housing
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/Housing_Action_team/1fef01da7e16%24d2b7eba0%247827c2e0%24%40willamettewatershed.com.

--
Judy Cormana Smith
Program Director