Article about house sharing in Washington Post

1 view

Dawn Jones

Jul 18, 2022, 1:23:35 PM7/18/22
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com
To Sustainability Housing Action Team:

The Sustainability Coalition executive committee has approved our Action Review Form and we are ready to start our advocacy project with Home Share Oregon.
We have a tentative zoom meeting with Home Share Oregon on Monday, August 1 at noon.  Let me know if you are interested in attending.

Interest in home sharing is building!  PBS did a home share segment on their national July 11 NewsHour program.  Washington Post also published a news article (see link below).

Home Share Oregon will provide an educational program tomorrow evening, July 19 (see separate email for information).

Hope you are as excited about this local housing possibility as I am!

Dawn Jones

Jul 18, 2022, 8:50:00 PM7/18/22
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com
Sending this again.  Might not have gone through this morning. — Dawn