HAT- Yes, we’re zooming today

Debi Friedlander

Apr 12, 2021, 11:39:55 AM4/12/21
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for our monthly Housing Action Team meeting. I look forward to hearing your updates!

Debi & John Friedlander is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Housing Action Team Zoom Meeting
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6523929664

Meeting ID: 652 392 9664
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,6523929664# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,6523929664# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 652 392 9664
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kyi5cUUss

Debi Lyn Friedlander
Sent from my iPhone

Debi Friedlander

Apr 12, 2021, 1:22:16 PM4/12/21
to Housing Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Oops.. as usual, our meeting today is from noon to 1.

Hope to see you then!

Debi Friedlander
Earth Advantage Broker, REALTOR®
Windermere Willamette Valley

(541) 745-8908
debi.withwre.com

Debi Friedlander is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Oregon. For more information about the Oregon Agency relationship please visit: realtors.friedlander2.com/AgencyDisclosure2013.pdf

Begin forwarded message: