Code Audit Participation Opportunity - PLEASE READ

ami...@virginiavillageproductions.com

Sep 5, 2020, 7:15:59 PM9/5/20
to Housing_A...@googlegroups.com

Housing Action Team members,

Please take a minute to read the email below from the City’s Community Development Director, Paul Bilotta.

Paul’s staff is offering new ways to engage the community, so I hope you’ll make use of this opportunity! (I’ve highlighted the key items in bold.)

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org