HWTS Network: Re-subscribe to the global HWTS Network

Melinda Foran

Sep 17, 2020, 4:29:50 PM9/17/20
to household-wa...@googlegroups.com

Hello HWTS Google Group Members,

I hope this email finds you healthy and well.

I am pleased to share that CAWST will be co-leading the Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage Network alongside the Water Institute at UNC and WHO. If you would like to become a member or continue your membership in the HWTS Network, please re-subscribe here. This is another great way to learn from and share your experiences with other HWTS actors.

We will be launching new ways to connect, learn from, and share your experience with Network members. You can find our new home at: https://www.hwts.info/network.

We want to hear from you! You can connect with us by our new email (net...@hwts.info) or Twitter (@household_water) to:

  • Sign up to our mailing list (quarterly newsletter — we won’t share your contact information with anyone)
  • Become a member (it’s free!)
  • Share your ideas of how to engage members and strengthen the Network
  • Promote your content in the discussion forum (for example, recent publications, events, resources, calls for proposals)
  • Network with other members and stay tuned about what’s new and exciting in the HWTS world!

We look forward to collaborating with you to increase use of household water treatment technologies globally.

Warm regards,

Melinda

Melinda Foran, MSPH, P.Eng.
Director, Strategic Initiatives
Centre for Affordable Water and Sanitation Technology
B12 - 6020 2 Street SE, Calgary, Alberta T2H 2L8 Canada
403.243.3285 ext. 241
mfo...@cawst.org | cawst.org
http://s3.amazonaws.com/cawst-mainwebsite-public/logos/cawst_logo--email_signature_small.png

WASH Resources HWTS Knowledge Base Household Water Treatment Basics News

We're pretty sociable - let's connect!

Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Twitter

http://s3.amazonaws.com/cawst-mainwebsite-public/logos/covid-19_hygiene_hub_signature.png

Fighting COVID-19 through hygiene:
Share your expertise and get your questions answered

hygienehub.info

English

Español

Français