CARE's request for feedback on its Water+ Program Toolkit

Dan Campbell

Nov 12, 2015, 12:00:39 PM11/12/15
to washpl...@gmail.com, Lochery, Peter, mChene...@care.org

The CARE Water Team gave permission to share its recent toolkit with the proviso that several of the tools are in the testing phase and a request for acknowledgements to CARE if any of these materials are used.

Dear Colleagues,

The Water Team is pleased to share with you a Program Toolkit of key resources for work in WASH and water resources management. Some highlights of the toolkit are:

·        Guidance for applying the water+ Theory of Change (ToC) for program design.

·        A comprehensive set of indicators based on the ToC (version 1) that stress measurement of outcomes and typically neglected areas in M&E such as WASH and gender, policy changes, gender-based violence, WASH and nutrition, and more. The indicators also come with sample questionnaires. See more on the Monitor and Evaluate page.

·        Links to several tools and surveys, including the Governance Into Functionality Tool, the Gender Analysis Survey, Impact of WASH on Women tool, and others.

·        A list of best practices in M&E including sampling guidance

All this and lots more can be found on our wiki. Please keep in mind that the Program Toolkit is a work in progress and we DEFINITELY want to hear from you – whether you took a look, if you found it useful (or not) and any suggestions you might have. Also, please do forward this message to relevant persons that might have been inadvertently omitted and let us know, so we can add them to our listserv.

Best,

Malaika

Malaika Cheney-Coker  |  CARE Water Team |   Senior Learning and Influencing Advisor

151 Ellis Street, NE, Atlanta, GA  30303-2440  |  www.care.org

phone: +1 404 979 9347  |  skype: malaikawright

email: mchene...@care.org