Splitwise

Michael Raimondi

May 14, 2014, 3:00:59 PM5/14/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I just put a couple of things on splitwise for the whole house to split.  This made me realize we need to update it with Valentina.  Ben, last time you started a whole new group right?  The thing I didn't like about that was that it makes it difficult to go back and see past expenditures.  The only time this comes up is when I'm paying the gas bill and just want to make sure that everything lines up.  I think it makes sense for the group to continue as one thing even when the members change.  It's not really a big deal, but figured I'd bring it up.

mondi

B Parkhurst

May 14, 2014, 3:16:47 PM5/14/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Hey you split stuff to derek. Mike, I am going to take down the stuff you split, remove derek, invite valentina and when she accepts you can add them back up or I can...

Michael Raimondi

May 14, 2014, 3:20:06 PM5/14/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
sounds like a plan.  bone for tuna.