Ben's Top Choices for Roomates

Jayanth Shivaprakash

Apr 17, 2014, 4:09:52 PM4/17/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Ben,

Out of the people you have met and the information you have received about the people you haven't met. What's your top three in order.

Me and you are going to interact with the person the most (unless someone is planning on moving upstairs?). So I am interested to hear what you think.

It's seems that Mike and Kat are Ok with Naomi and Mike likes the french girl.

Derek Hall

Apr 17, 2014, 5:44:47 PM4/17/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
FYI Naomi texted me today to "re-express" that she'd like to move in with you guys.  Just wanted to pass the message along.

Jayanth Shivaprakash

Apr 18, 2014, 9:15:06 AM4/18/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
I talked to Ben and Mondi yesterday and Ben seems to like Mike Lamey a lot and Mike is OK with going with my word that Mike Lamey seems like a good kid.

Derek, my recommendation would be to reach out to Lamey and explain to him that the roommates would be love to have him join the house. I wouldn't recommend giving him any sort of a deadline right now, but my feeling is by us reaching out to him, it might sway him to accept our offer rather than continuing his search.

It's a pain in the ass for him to go from Franklin to all these places, so he might just take our offer.

If I have  mispoken about anything or if you do not agree with my recommendation, please do not hesitate to speak up and say something,

Shiv