Replacing Household Supplies

Michael Raimondi

Feb 25, 2014, 3:07:37 PM2/25/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Please email out to the house if you have used the last of a household supply.  That way someone can pick it up when it is convenient, and we have no shortages of supplies we like to have at hand.

With that said, we are out of sandwich size ziploc bags.

mondi

B Parkhurst

Feb 25, 2014, 3:09:03 PM2/25/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Oh god, I was waiting for you to be like "and we are out of toilet paper...and yes it has been a terrible day".

I am going shopping after work and will get some.

Michael Raimondi

Feb 25, 2014, 3:12:12 PM2/25/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
haha...someone already nipped that one in the bud (prairie dogged it?).  don't forget to add it to splitwise, mysterious toilet paper hero.