FW: Seeking Actors with SUPERMAN Physique!

ben parkhurst

Apr 7, 2014, 1:53:42 PM4/7/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
All joking aside and no-homo, Mike I think you may have the "super man physique" they are looking for.

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 12:45:37 -0400
From: bostoncas...@gmail.com
To: parkh...@hotmail.com
Subject: Seeking Actors with SUPERMAN Physique!
CC:

Just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in Boston Casting.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Boston Casting, Inc.
129 Braintree Street, Suite 107
Boston, MA 02134

Like us on Facebook    Follow us on Twitter

Quick Links
Visit Our Website
Join Our Mailing List
Gray
Featured Workshop

Mike Descoteaux
Improv for the Camera  one-day workshop will be held on Saturday,
April 12th at
Boston Casting.

Read more HERE
Great marketing tool....
An active Agency Pro profile Displays 20 photos, a full resume, plus audio/video
clips  V
isit: www.bostoncasting.com and click Talent Login to get started

Create your online profile HERE

April 7, 2013

Boston Casting is seeking Male Actors who can play 30's with a Superman Physique (super fit, almost buff) to work in a TV spot shooting this Thursday, April 10th in the Boston Area.

We are looking for really fit guys who have acting experience.  The part has lines.

This is a NON UNION job.  Pay, if cast, is $600.

We will be submitting headshots and resumes to our client who will make the selection.  As of now, there will be no audition for this part, they will just be casting from headshots and resumes.

If you are interested in being considered and can be available ALL DAY without conflict, please email us the following to bostoncas...@gmail.com:

1.  Your FULL NAME
2.  Your Phone number
3.  Your Headshots
4.  Your Acting resume
5.  A recent photo (in addition to your headshot).
6.  Any reel you may have or links to video of you acting online.

We will be submitting these to the client who will make the selection.

If selected, we will be in touch with more info.

Our Recent Work:

Anni Couple
Anni Couple

This email was sent to parkh...@hotmail.com by bostoncas...@gmail.com |
Boston Casting | 129 Braintree St | Suite 107 | Allston | MA | 02134

Michael Raimondi

Apr 7, 2014, 9:10:49 PM4/7/14
to house...@googlegroups.com

When can we take some head shots and make a YouTube video of me acting?

B Parkhurst

Apr 8, 2014, 8:51:27 AM4/8/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
tonight.