Derek 2

B Parkhurst

Apr 10, 2014, 10:19:12 AM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Just got off the phone with Guy.

I told him that we will be staying at the apartment and that we would like to have the new tenant put on the lease. Legally only 4 of us (the guys) are on a written lease and guy does not want to have 5 people on the lease, so technically Kat can leave whenever she wants (don't get any ideas though Kat, Jay has a very particular set of skills...).

Obviously I suggest we put the new kid on the lease and then we draft a binding document linked to the lease for the 5th person. When the new guy moves in I will have him pay me the extra $700 for security deposit up front and then I will give that $$ to Derek, I did the same for Miller and Kat.

I mentioned those couple of issues to Guy again about the grout and what not.

I'm sure someone has feedback and Guy seems pretty easy going if you guys want to handle any of this differently.

Ben

Michael Raimondi

Apr 10, 2014, 10:25:08 AM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Guy called me this morning too.   I told him that we need another trash can as well.

Maybe someone should call Terek and see if she is available?

Derek Hall

Apr 10, 2014, 2:00:57 PM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Does this mean that I'm writing 16 month lease in the craigslist ad?

Michael Raimondi

Apr 10, 2014, 2:02:26 PM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
I think it would only be until September, and they can decide on living here longer when we sign the new lease.

Michael Raimondi

Apr 10, 2014, 2:03:01 PM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
which will probably be pretty soon, cuz guy asked me about it this morning.  i don't remember when we did it last year.  wasn't it not until june?

Derek Hall

Apr 10, 2014, 2:05:26 PM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
I feel like it was June.  I think we waited as long as possible haha

Guy may have asked you because my new landlord called him last night for a "tenant check."

I'm crafting craigslist ad but I won't post it until tonight since I need to take photos.  Let me know if there are specifics you want me to include.

B Parkhurst

Apr 10, 2014, 3:34:39 PM4/10/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
must like tron or gtfo.

Derek Hall

Apr 11, 2014, 1:10:47 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Can you reply ASAP with availability this weekend and the following week?  I have about 10 responses to the craigslist ad and they would all like to view the apartment and meet the roommates.

Thanks

B Parkhurst

Apr 11, 2014, 1:12:11 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
not around tomorrow, around sunday evening

B Parkhurst

Apr 11, 2014, 1:12:52 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
and HOLYSHIT, 10!!!???!!! alright pick the hottest and the coolest sounding one...

Derek Hall

Apr 11, 2014, 1:13:10 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
most of them are chicks - Nice

B Parkhurst

Apr 11, 2014, 1:14:39 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
#1girlisenough.

Michael Raimondi

Apr 11, 2014, 1:17:21 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Busy from 7-10am and 1-5pm tomorrow and 1-10pm sunday

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:14 PM, B Parkhurst <b.park...@gmail.com> wrote:
#1girlisenough.

Michael Raimondi

Apr 11, 2014, 1:18:03 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
for the week, i only currently have plans from 4-8pm thursday

B Parkhurst

Apr 11, 2014, 1:20:51 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
ahhh following week, busy until 9pm monday and then 6pm TWR

Kat Collins

Apr 11, 2014, 1:22:49 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
not available this weekend. but i trust you guys.
Ill be around tonight though. and next week Excluding Wednesday.

Derek Hall

Apr 11, 2014, 2:31:27 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
Would everyone prefer if I tell them to come by on Tuesday and Wednesday nights next week?  I got another 5 responses this afternoon so I'll just forward the best ones to you guys in a few #NoNerds

Michael Raimondi

Apr 11, 2014, 2:33:34 PM4/11/14
to house...@googlegroups.com
sounds like a plan