Making a 3D print of a gear

olorunfemi benjamin

Dec 8, 2021, 1:34:47 AM12/8/21
to house4hack
Hello everyone, I need help on how to get the 3D print of this plastic gear done in Johannesburg or close,
Shared contact information will be appreciated. Thanks.
3d gear.jpeg

Gert van den Berg

Dec 10, 2021, 10:43:49 AM12/10/21
to house4hack
There is the TMG Makerspace https://tmgmakerspace.co.za/ in Braamfontein, not sure how they work. You might be able to print it there, they also likely have contacts for people that can print it for you. (The former h4hjozi is now known as Makerlabs. I'm not sure what the best way to contact someone there is currently

At house4hack (in Centurion), coming past on a Tuesday night should help for some assistance printing it. AFAIK, Quentin at https://www.morgan3dp.com/ (which is situated at House4hack) and Alex (which you should mostly find at h4h on Tuesdays) offer some commercial 3D printing as well.

Gert