Fwd: Africa Rising 4.0

Schalk Heunis

Apr 12, 2018, 1:30:24 AM4/12/18
to house...@googlegroups.com

Dear Mia ,
(Some corrections were made in the email below, we don't want to spam you, just provide you the right information)

We are launching this programme and we thought this information might be relevant for your network, please feel free to share it! Thanks in advance!

Dear entrepreneur,

Tshimologong in collaboration with JP Morgan is launching Africa Rising 4.0 a programme to inject life into South African startups. If you have an early stage technology company or digital startup, a prototype, this could be just what you need . For more details visit our website startup.tshimologong.joburg/

Take your startup to the next level with our 3 month incubation programme.

Applications open from the 9th of April to the 25th

Apply here
Copyright © 2018 Tshimologong Precinct, All rights reserved.
You have partnered or collaborated on an amazing project with us!

Our mailing address is:

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--
"With the works of OUR hands tell what is moving in OUR Hearts."

M!a van Zyl
designer-maker
+27 76 630 9930 / mia...@gmail.com / fb: Mia design & make