Read analogue values from ARPI600 using Raspberry Pi 3?

Rudi Ahlers

Jun 24, 2018, 11:42:14 AM6/24/18
to house...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have an ARPI600 (https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/ARPI600) board connected to a Raspberry Pi 3, and would like to read voltages using the ADC, but cannot seems to find any information on the net on how to access the ADC pins from Raspberry Pi.

Does anyone have this board and have been able to get info from the ADC before?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Tom Van den Bon

Jun 25, 2018, 4:48:30 AM6/25/18
to house...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rudi,

I don't have the board, but there seems to be a section in your link showing how to make use of the adc?

Tom Van den Bon

Rudi Ahlers

Jun 25, 2018, 6:29:56 AM6/25/18
to house...@googlegroups.com
I have tried that but it doesn't work. But I suspect a lot of my problems is due to the ager of the "tutorial". I have a Raspberry Pi 3 and it seems that tutorial was written for Pi2, which uses a different chipset, but then again I also don't know if the tutorial is just missing some valuable info either.