6/23 Dogs! Nottoway Va Shelter 6/23/24

Anteaterken

Jun 29, 2024, 1:29:30 PMJun 29
to angelwinsto...@gmail.com, swva-tn-w...@googlegroups.com, va-re...@google.com, rescue-d...@googlegroups.com, anteat...@aol.com, animalr...@googlegroups.com, cros...@googlegroups.com, foster_car...@googlegroups.com, networkf...@googlegroups.com, pet-rescue-a...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-anim...@googlegroups.com, the-haven-a...@googlegroups.com, big-x...@googlegroups.com, hounds_labs...@googlegroups.com, hounds-beag...@googlegroups.com, preg-mo...@googlegroups.com, husky-all-re...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 6/23/2024 1:53:33 PM US Eastern Daylight Time, angelwinsto...@gmail.com writes:

Anyone not shown was adopted or rescued.

Still trying to trap some dogs but someone must be feeding them...sigh.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Sheila E.

Animal Control Officer
Nottoway County, VA

May all the dogs I have ever loved carry my coffin, howl at the moonless sky and
lie down sleeping with me when I die. ~ Erica Jong

bailey2

Name-Bailey Pending adoption
Age- 9-10 months
Sex- Female
Breed- Husky-x
Weight- 40 lbs
Details- Really sweet playful girl who is good with other dogs.
Given a DHLLP Should be house and crate trained.
Available- 5/8/24

giselle2

$10 in pledges

Name- Giselle
Age- 3 yrs
Sex- Female
Weight- 45 lbs
Breed- Hound-x
Details- Sweet girl who was most likely dumped with the two
hound girls below.
Available- 5/29/24

krakle

$10 in pledges

Name- Krackle
Age- 3 yrs
Sex- Female
Breed- Hound-x
Weight- 45 lbs
Details- Sweet girl who is good with other dogs. Given a DHLLP
Available- 6/5/24

kitkat

$10 in pledges

Name- Kitkat
Age- 3 yrs
Sex- Female
Breed- Hound-x
Weight 45 lbs
Details Sweet girl who is good with other dogs. Given a DHLLP
Available-6/5/24

exodus5

$10 in pledges

Name- Exodus
Age- 3 yrs
Sex- Female
Breed- Terrier-x
Weight- 35 lbs
Details- Sweet girl who loves other dogs. Given a Credelio,
Negative for heartworm and tick diseases. Given a DHLLP.
Available- 6/4/24

pup2pup13

Names- Sugar and Spice Pending rescue
Sex- Females
Breed- Mom was a lab golden looking dog, about 30 lbs
Age- 12 wks
Weight- 15 lbs
Details- Sweet friendly girls who need a place to go! Given a DHPP
Available- 6/9/24

dylan2

$10 in pledges

Name- Dylan
Sex- Male
Breed- Beagle-x
Weight- 32 lbs
Age- 6 yrs
Details- Sweet laid back guy who is good with other dogs.
Available- 6/16/24

SASHA1

Name Sasha
Age- 1 yr
Sex- female
Weight- 24.5 lbs
Breed- Whippet-x
Details- Sweet playful girl who is good with dogs. Given a
DHLLP. Was brought to us as a stray. She had a strong smell of
urine so most likely crated.
Available- 6/26/24

GIGI

Name- Gigi
Age- 1 yr
Sex- Female
Breed- Mastiff-x
Weight- 80+ lbs
Details- Was brought in as a stray. Sweet girl who seems to be
good with other dogs.
Available- 7/3/24