8TH REPEAT - EUTH ANY TIME - THEY AIN'T KIDDING: Columbia, SC Shelter - POINTER DANE HOUND? / K-9 GEM NEEDS RESCUE OFFER N.O.W.! NEUTERED "GARRETT" - 71295950 - "I'VE NEVER MET A STRANGER!"

Anteaterken

Jun 29, 2024, 7:28:41 PMJun 29
to rescue-d...@googlegroups.com, anteat...@aol.com, animalr...@googlegroups.com, cros...@googlegroups.com, foster_car...@googlegroups.com, networkf...@googlegroups.com, pet-rescue-a...@googlegroups.com, rainbow-anim...@googlegroups.com, the-haven-a...@googlegroups.com, big-x...@googlegroups.com, hounds_labs...@googlegroups.com, sc-ga-fl...@googlegroups.com

In a message dated 6/29/2024 7:21:42 PM US Eastern Daylight Time, dm4...@gmail.com writes:

***URGENT - TIME SENSITIVE! - At risk for euthanasia due to space IMMEDIATELY

This is based on length of stay, meaning been here the longest and are not getting adopted or rescued.

We will save as long as possible, commitments and pick-ups are critically time sensitive! (Which means IF and when we fill up... )

From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 7:54 PM
From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Jun 17, 2024 at 7:32 PM
From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 7:10 PM
From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Wed, May 29, 2024 at 7:40 AM
From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Sun, May 26, 2024 at 7:39 PM

From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Sat, May 18, 2024 at 7:25 PM

From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Sun, May 12, 2024 at 7:41 PM

From: Jen <dm4...@gmail.com> Date: Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 7:31 PM
GARRETT
Garrett.jpeg
Garretta.jpg
Garrettb.jpg
Garrettc.jpeg

A292541 Garrett

4y NEUTERED male

70lb heartworm positive***

Friendly with people and dogs per our observations

Came in as a stray 4/3/24, went up for adoption 4/15/24

Play Group notes:

***Qualifies for HW treatment through CAS (E-lister)

A nice officer found me wandering loose and brought me here to keep me safe - no one came looking for me.
I'm a very tall and lanky guy with an impressive bark.
I'm not a non-stop talker but am not ashamed to express myself either.
I have never met a stranger though if I bark at someone in greeting it may admittedly give them pause.

Facebook - COC Animal Services Rescue Needs

Please Reply to All:
Riles, Victoria L <Victori...@columbiasc.gov>
Bennett, Candace N <Candace...@columbiasc.gov>

CAS TEAM